Tuesday 10 September 2013

Tips To Cook Healthy Chinese Food

When I started cooking, I loved to prepare Chinese recipes. As I was not aware if that food is really healthy or not? I joined cooking classes. Even I didn’t knew what ingredients are best suited for different delicious dishes so that it becomes healthy food. Then after doing research work over internet for numerous Chinese recipes, an understanding was generated in me to know suitable ingredients in proper extent.

Through my recipes research over internet, I found numerous Chinese recipes which were of top chefs from all over the world. One of those websites is Meri Rasoi, which provides best recipe updates for Chinese food. Now I enjoy preparing dishes with required amount of ingredients as suggested by the chefs which are healthy for me and others as well.

I also get tips for cooking healthy food from there. Some tips that all should follow to prepare healthy Chinese food are:
  • Check the labels for the amount of the sodium in different ingredients and sauces to use in low amount.
  • Use low fat high quality protein.
  • Use a few extra vegetables and add great sources of vitamins, antioxidants such as peppers, scallions, celery etc.
  • Replace fat with flavorings and spicy to burn fat and to boost metabolism.
  • Cook lower fat food in stir-frying. High heat yields the best tasting food and cut oil in half.
  • Avoid deep fat frying with oil to cook healthy.
  • Use steaming and boiling to cook food with little fat.
All the above mentioned tips are from Meri Rasoi and now I can say that I eat healthy Chinese dished prepared on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment